Corporate Social Responsibility is the concept that organizations have a responsibility to their customers, employees, shareholders, communities and the environment. Corporate Social Responsibility is closely linked to sustainable development, which is balancing the fulfillment of human need with the protection of the natural environment. We concentrate on our current actions and decisions so that we, and those to come will enjoy and experience the natural environment entrusted to us.
The goal of the DG3 Environmental Policy is to structure our decision making and the way in which we do business so that it has a positive effect on the local and global environment, as well as the surrounding communities. We are of the belief that corporate social responsibility is an organizations commitment to taking responsibility for the impacts made during business and to consider the interests of society.
It is our policy to extend beyond statutory obligation and voluntarily commit to improving the natural world and society at large. Our philosophy is to endorse a workflow in which we minimize the amount of materials we release into the waste stream. All paper, ink and chemistry is recycled and put back into the next phase of life. We are constantly striving to increase our efficiencies and better our processes.
what we do
Continuous education is fundamental to our environmental commitment. Ongoing research is done to ensure that we maintain our role as a responsible, global steward to both the natural environment and worldwide community.
- 100% Green-E® certified renewable wind energy in our North American operations
- 100% Renewable Energy in the European operations
- Members of the Leadership Club for the EPA Green Power Partnership
- FSC Chain of Custody Certified worldwide
- SFI, PEFC, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 in Europe
- SFI and PEFC in North America
- Print with soy based ink
- Employee Transportation Program
- Closed loop recycling systems for paper and chemistry
- Oxidizing filtration systems - Title V Operating Permit, granted by NJDEP
- Highly efficient lighting system in all manufacturing areas
where we are going...
DG3 supports an environment of continuous improvement and education. In an effort to further our goals as a conscientious business, we have embraced several initiatives throughout all levels of the organization. The initiatives include:
- SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) Certification
- PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certifications) Certification
- The replacement of all lighting in the manufacturing facility to high efficiency ballasts
- Replacing current skylights to promote a healthier work environment
- Installation of lighting sensors in office spaces
- Company wide education and awareness
The goals and accomplishments made to the green initiatives are established by the employee based Green Committee. This team is comprised of volunteers from each department in the corporation that focus their talents to ensure the goals of the organization are in line with that of the passions of the customers and employees.
Please visit our Environmental Policy Statement.
For any inquiries, suggestions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org